Get perfect curled lashes at home! This simple eyelash perming kit contains 4 perm lotions along with all the tools you need to get your lashes perky without the need for eyelash curlers.
4 perm lotion 7 g.
5 size lift pads
1 cleaning tool
- Use the cleanser to clean off any oil, dust, and makeup residue. Observe thickness and length of eyelashes then select suitable lift pad. (Lift pad can also be trimmed to fit onto eyelid)
- Apply lash glue onto lift pad and wait until semi-dry before applying onto the eyelid. (Place lift pad along the roots of your eyelash and hold until it adheres)
- Apply lash glue onto the lift pad. Use the lift tool or toothpick to carefully lift eyelash to stick onto pad making sure they are not stacked on top of each other.
- Use a cotton swab to apply perm solution to eyelash. Cover with plastic wrap for about 8-13 minutes (8 minutes for thinner lashes and 13 minutes for thicker eyelash)
- Use a new cotton swab to apply the fixation solution to the eyelash. Cover with plastic wrap for about 8-13 minutes. Carefully remove solution residue with lift tool or cotton swab.
- Use a new cotton swab to apply the nutrition solution to the eyelash for 5 minutes.
- Use a new cotton swab with cleaner solution to clean off remaining residue, glue and lift pad from eyelash.